Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Motorcycles Magpul Ronin

Motorcycles Magpul RoninMagpul Ronin

What you're looking at is the Magpul Ronin. If that name doesn't sound familiar, that's because they've never had anything to do with motorcycles before. Magpul makes aftermarket rifle grips, stocks, magazines, etc. We can only imagine that they had idle time and CNC machine time, and did this amazing Buell in their spare time.

I like the front fork fairings, though I'd like to see how they perform at speed. I'm not as sure how practical the naked radiator front and center would be, though it does add to the overall look of mechanical brutality. What I think is absolutely brilliant is the use of the negative space between the seat and frame. I would throw my grandmother down a flight of stairs to have someone fabricate that seat, tail assembly and airbox cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment