Friday, May 13, 2011

BikeRacing NL | <b>MotoGP</b>: Dani Pedrosa I'll be in the form for the race <b>...</b>


With the victory at Estoril dani pedrosa has withdrawn a weight lifted no longer struggle with physical problems had forced to run on the defensive between Qatar and Jerez. Found the condition while jumping a half-day of test post-GP to Estoril Pedrosa turn with confidence to the MotoGP weekend event next to le Mans, where it will try to confirm these sentiments with a convincing result in etSi race possible, address the direction of Jorge Lorenzo only 4 punticini...


"It was the first week after a long period in which I was calm and confident, especially after the race took place at the Portugal," said Dani Pedrosa. "After the operation, was a great relief to feel well on the bike and that makes me see things differently." After the race and test Monday, I was very tired and painful. I spent three days in complete rest to relax muscles, returning to physiotherapy and a light workout with trainer.


I am pleased to return to the query. Le Mans will, as always, challenging and difficult. I've always done well on this track, I have a good feeling, but I have not won in MotoGP, which I would like to many. Similar to Estoril, Bugatti is a "stop and go" where in the past, Yamaha has always been very powerful.


We must make the best use of testing sessions to prepare the bike well and find a good stability, traction and acceleration. No, not only that, we must be prepared for any condition of the track given the uncertainty of weather conditions. It will be important to maintain the concentration, the race will be long and it is crucial to not step errors. »


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment