Tuesday, May 10, 2011

BikeRacing NL | <b>MotoGP</b>: Marco Simoncelli "I want a good result <b>...</b>".


In the two towers, Marco simoncelli show their full potential, without, however, to reap the fruits of sown. Fallen in Jerez, when he was on the head with a good margin, out of the game after four curves at Estoril after having tested by the protagonist. No doubt, "Sic" should confirm these performance next weekend at le Mans this attempt to follow with a high finish in the race.


"Testing Estoril, played the day after the race, I've served on forget in part the result of Sunday and go to le Mans with an another mind," explains Marco Simoncelli. Today I am loading and willing to buy the Portuguese race. The Monday test was useful and important to this fourth round of the Championship of the world. I am convinced more and more he can stay with the best and centarre a list of result and will give the maximum to do.


Certainly, I will try not to repeat the error with cold tires, after only four curves, because the only good thing was to see beautiful pictures of my screwing published in air and get perhaps, by the photographers who took the photodonjona magnification.


Scherzi a parte le mans, I want to do even if I do not like the French track where I won, 250 in 2009 and I came second in 2008 "."


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment