Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Update Cheat Point Blank (PB) New v.8 Unity Area

Update Cheat Point Blank (PB) New v.8 Unity Area 10 november 2010, On this occasion I would like to share, yesterday I could not share because I get more info if Point Blank maintenance and yesterday I was really busy from morning till night should be on standby continue, I apologize. and on this occasion will share more cheat point blank Area Unity with the latest version of Cheat Unity Point Blank Area v.8 coming out and still warm to the test and had my test still work, immediately see below.

Cheat/Trainer Effect:

Minimize On = F1
Minimize Off = F2
MisiMayor = F12
Card Hack = Numlock 1 - 0
Restart Card = Delete

Tutorial Cheat For Unity This area is tantamount to cheat unity in areas that were previously only this cheat just updated its system. thank you for your participation in this site . Download Update Cheat Point Blank (PB) New v.8 Unity Area

No comments:

Post a Comment